It’s this coming Saturday, February 4th, from 4:00 – 6:00 pm at One More Page Books (2200 N. Westmoreland St., #101, North Arlington, VA (across the street from La Cote D'Or Restaurant, Le Marche Cafe, and the Crescent))!
There will be a presentation, followed by a book signing! Rumor has it I’ll be doing some mediocre (very mediocre) stand-up comedy (mostly to demonstrate how NOT to do stand-up comedy).
And! If all those exclamation points haven’t persuaded you, then maybe the following will!
Here are the Top Ten Reasons to come to my book launch:
10. See me make a fool of myself.
9. Get a copy of DEADLY CAMPAIGN
8. Get my autograph on it
7. Free bookmarks, five different ones! Collect them all!
6. Hear some new material (for a change)
5. Support a great independent bookstore (no joke here)
4. Mingle with other mystery readers and writers
3. For the wine tasting
2. Hear a new Top Ten list
And the number one reason to come to my book launch:
There Will Be Cake!!!!
Hope to see you there!