Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tagged

I’ve been tagged!

Jess Lourey blog-tagged me over on InkSpot, so I guess I’m “it.”

(And she’s right, there’s nothing like getting blog-tagged to foster a little procrastination.)

4 movies you would watch over and over:

  • The Godfather200px-Godfather15_flip
  • Animal House
  • The Ten Commandments (I love a good comedy!)
  • Rio Bravo (actually, I did watch this one over and over, in a span of five weeks, back in a film appreciation course in college. It was good the first time, okay the second time, and pretty tiresome the third time)

4 places you have lived:

  • Syracuse, NY
  • Boston, MA
  • Louisville, KY
  • Richmond, VA

4 TV shows you love to watch:

  • Star Trek (original)
  • The White Shadow (I even bought the first season DVD!)
  • The Simpsons
  • The Office

4 places you have been on vacation

  • Europe (backpacking for two months)
  • Jamaica
  • Hawaii
  • Cross-country driving trip (for seven weeks)

4 of your favorite foods

  • Raspberries
  • Arugula
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Hot peppers
    (all homegrown by moi)

4 websites you visit daily:

  • None, on a daily basis (now blogs are another story—and I couldn’t even begin to start naming those).

4 places you would rather be right now:

  • On a golf course. Any golf course.
  • Hawaii. Any island in Hawaii.
  • Disney World
  • At the movies, watching the new Star Trek, which I haven’t seen yet.

Tag 4 people you think will respond

  • I would, but I don’t think four people even read my blog!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: