Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rested and Relaxed

I’m baaaaack!

(And whoever’s been partying on my blog, well, it took me a couple days to clean up the mess (Jan!). Next time, I’ll have to get a blogsitter!)

Anyway, I’ll post a little about my vacation, once I get caught up with a few things here at the ranch. I hope you enjoyed the reruns, and thanks for your comments.

Please be sure to visit the blog tomorrow when my friend, and all-around good gal, Sue Ann Jaffarian guest posts, introducing us to her just-released book, MURDER IN VEIN, the first in a very cool new series (A Fang-In-Cheek Mystery).

Murder In Vein


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Jan Morrison said...

Uh, Alan...did you find my purple false eyelashes? They fell off when I was laughing at the Tartlette's imitation of Mr. Bean, naked!
Jan Morrison

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

Between Alan"s post and Jan's comment I think I missed a wild time by going away this weekend. DARN!

Alan Orloff said...

Jan - Ooops! I stepped on them, thinking they were fat millipedes. Sorry. My bad.

Mary - There's always a wild time going on at this blog!!