As most of you know, we recently started a new calendar year (2011). And as tradition dictates (at least my tradition), I made a list of resolutions. Then I checked the resolutions I made last year (and blogged about here), and they were virtually identical!!!
Hmmm. I’m not sure what that says about me, but it must say something! Here’s the list from last year:
- Read more.
- Maintain my exercise regimen (I've been a little lax on the stretching component).
- Spend my time more wisely, and its corollary, don't waste so much time surfing the Internet and cruising the blogosphere (some version of this one ends up on the list every year).
- Take Vitamin D and B12 (the B12 is new this year).
- Reduce clutter. Simplify.
- Eat a new food (Every year I resolve to add a new (healthy) food to my repertoire. Some winners: beans, avocados, hummus. Still can't do Brussels sprouts. And don't get me started on cheese. This year's candidates: edamame or fennel.)
Two changes for this year: I’m adding Vitamin B12 to my supplements. And last year’s new food was edamame, but I still need a new food for this year.
Any suggestions? (Not fennel; that ship has sailed.)