Thursday, July 14, 2011

Come On, Monkey!

Dear Blogging Monkey,

I’m a big fan of the blog, but lately, say in the last month or so, you’ve been blogging more infrequently.

What gives?

Signed,

A Fan

Dear Fan,

You make a good observation--I have been blogging less frequently (although there have been some excellent guest bloggers recently). This blogging monkey has been a very busy monkey. But I’d like to get back on track, so I’ll throw it open to you, my fabulous blog readers. Are there any burning questions you’d like to ask me? Leave your questions in the comments, and I’ll blog with the answers.

Soon. I promise!

Signed,

Blogging Monkey


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What other genres do you like besides mystery?

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

You've got a very interesting background...have you used any of your past work experience in your books? Are you planning to?

Glad you'll start blogging again! :)

Alan Orloff said...

Alex and Elizabeth - Thanks for the questions. I'll blog the answers next week!