Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Come By and Say Hi!

Over the next month, I’ll be leaving my cave to make a few appearances. If you’re in the area, come by and say hi!

April 27, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Mystery Writers of America Booth
International Day of the Book
Howard Avenue
Kensington, MD 20895

 

May 2 - 4
[On Saturday, May 3, 2:00 pm, I'll be moderating the panel: Putting the "Fun" in Funerals (Panelists: Donna Andrews, Brad Parks, Helen Smith, Nancy G. West)]
Malice Domestic Mystery Convention
Hyatt Regency Hotel
Bethesda, MD 20814

 

May 17, 1:00 pm – Free Presentation: "How to Write a Mystery" 
Gaithersburg Book Festival
31 South Summit Avenue
Gaithersburg, MD 20877


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

.... said...

I was there and I met you! :) Thank you so much for the book! (I know I'm posting this late but I never realized you had a blog)

Alan Orloff said...

Hi Eli - Yes, I remember! Thanks for finding me here and Keep On Writing!