Monday, January 30, 2012

Mmmm, Cake!

deadlycampaigncoverYou are invited! To the book launch! For DEADLY CAMPAIGN!

 

It’s this coming Saturday, February 4th, from 4:00 – 6:00 pm at One More Page Books (2200 N. Westmoreland St., #101, North Arlington, VA (across the street from La Cote D'Or Restaurant, Le Marche Cafe, and the Crescent))!

 

There will be a presentation, followed by a book signing! Rumor has it I’ll be doing some mediocre (very mediocre) stand-up comedy (mostly to demonstrate how NOT to do stand-up comedy).

And! If all those exclamation points haven’t persuaded you, then maybe the following will!

Here are the Top Ten Reasons to come to my book launch:

10. See me make a fool of myself.

9. Get a copy of DEADLY CAMPAIGN

8. Get my autograph on it

7. Free bookmarks, five different ones! Collect them all!

6. Hear some new material (for a change)

5. Support a great independent bookstore (no joke here)

4. Mingle with other mystery readers and writers

3. For the wine tasting

2. Hear a new Top Ten list

And the number one reason to come to my book launch:

There Will Be Cake!!!!

 

Hope to see you there!


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Wish I could make it over there! Hope you have a great launch, Alan. :)

Alan Orloff said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!