I’ve been tagged!
(And she’s right, there’s nothing like getting blog-tagged to foster a little procrastination.)
4 movies you would watch over and over:
- The Godfather
- Animal House
- The Ten Commandments (I love a good comedy!)
- Rio Bravo (actually, I did watch this one over and over, in a span of five weeks, back in a film appreciation course in college. It was good the first time, okay the second time, and pretty tiresome the third time)
4 places you have lived:
- Syracuse, NY
- Boston, MA
- Louisville, KY
- Richmond, VA
4 TV shows you love to watch:
- Star Trek (original)
- The White Shadow (I even bought the first season DVD!)
- The Simpsons
- The Office
4 places you have been on vacation
- Europe (backpacking for two months)
- Cross-country driving trip (for seven weeks)
4 of your favorite foods
- Cherry tomatoes
- Hot peppers
(all homegrown by moi)
4 websites you visit daily:
- None, on a daily basis (now blogs are another story—and I couldn’t even begin to start naming those).
4 places you would rather be right now:
- On a golf course. Any golf course.
- Hawaii. Any island in Hawaii.
- Disney World
- At the movies, watching the new Star Trek, which I haven’t seen yet.
Tag 4 people you think will respond
- I would, but I don’t think four people even read my blog!