Monday, November 22, 2010

He Talks!

I’ve blogged about how much I love libraries before here.

That’s why I was thrilled when I received an invitation to be part of Fairfax County Library’s BookCast series of author podcast interviews.

If you’ve got 18 minutes and 43 seconds, click through to hear the interview.

Click Button

If you’d rather listen to the interview when you’re “on the go,” you can download the podcast with iTunes here (see November 18, 2010 BookCast interview). It’s free.

Thanks to Director Sam Clay, interviewer extraordinaire, and Pat Bangs for their invitation and their hospitality. They made this author a happy camper—I had a great time!


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alan - Wow!! This is *great!* I'm definitely going to give it a listen!!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Very cool! Looking forward to giving it a listen, Alan! :)

Mason Canyon said...

Alan, enjoyed the podcast interview. It's fun listening to.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Alan Orloff said...

Mason - Thanks!