Wednesday, September 30, 2009

July in the Big Apple

I am a proud member of International Thriller Writers. If you’re unfamiliar with this organization, check out their website here.

ITW Logo I could go on and on about the services and info they provide,  the sense of community they foster, the mentorship and guidance to new members, and the annual ThrillerFest they put on every year (July) in New York City.

But they describe it all a lot better than I ever could. So visit their website, and, if you can, make plans to attend ThrillerFest.

I just registered and booked my hotel room.

Should be a blast!

ITW words


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Elspeth Futcher said...

OOHHHH, I'd love to go! Curses that it's so far away. I shall give this careful thought.

Elspeth

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Sounds really cool! You'll have a blast, I'm sure. Too bad I'm a cozy gal. (And too bad NYC is so foreign to me. Last time I was there, I was nearly mowed down by a taxi. And HE cussed ME out!) :)

Elizabeth

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, Alan! Enjoy and be sure to fill us in when you return!!