Friday, July 16, 2010

Who’s With Me?

A few mid-year (writing/reading) resolutions:

I resolve to read more. In my favorite genres, in other genres, and I’ll even try to plow through a few “classics.”

I resolve to be more efficient when it comes to social media (read: less goofing around on FB!).

I resolve to finish up those projects that need finishing. (And to find that thing that needs finding!)

I resolve to stay involved in MWA and ITW.

I resolve to clean up my office (okay, this one’s a “maybe”).

How about you? Got any mid-year resolutions you’d like to share?


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

I can’t seem to keep New Year resolutions so I gave up making them years ago. Therefore, I don’t think mid-year resolutions would fair any better. Some days I do look at my ever-expanding to-do list and whisper to myself that I'm going to get busy so I can actually cross something off instead of adding to it. Unfortunately, I don’t pay much attention to myself when I’m whispering...

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about my goals for the second half of the year and I think reading more is certainly going to be on my list.
Best of luck with your goals for the rest of the year.

Anonymous said...

Sure do. I've finally started reading Lee Childs latest 61 Hours. I'm also looking through a list of 20th century classics like To Kill A Mockingbird (read it last in the 8th grade) and Grapes of Wrath.

Stephen Tremp